REAL ESTATE INVESTOR LOANS
The Programs we offer are as follows:
- 80 – 90% of Purchase Price.
- 90 -100% of Rehab Costs.
- 70 – 75% After Repair Value.
- Minimum Credit Score 600.
- 1 – 4 Families, Condos, Townhouses, 5 + Unit Apartments, and Mixed Use Properties.
- Loan Amounts from $50,000 – $2,500,000.
- Up to 75% LTV Refinance and Up to 80% LTV on Purchases.
- 1 – 4 Families, Condos, Townhouse, and Mixed Use.
- Loan Amounts $45,000 – $2,000,000.
- 30 Year Fixed Rate, 5/1 ARM and 7/1 ARM.
- Credit Scores as Low as 640.
- Funding Available in most states.
- No Limit on Amount of Loans.
- Cash out Refinance with only 30 Days Seasoning of ownership to use new appraised value.
Learn about our Small Business Loan Products
UNSECURED LINES OF CREDIT
An unsecured line of credit is the perfect financing vehicle for any growing business to make sure you have payroll on time pay your vendors on time, or increase marketing to bring in more business.
BUSINESS LINES OF CREDIT
For many years, small business owners have used credit card financing as a tool to help finance their businesses. Twenty years ago, traditional bankers and finance professionals considered this funding method reckless. In today’s entrepreneurial culture credit card financing has become a widely used strategy that no longer carries a negative stigma. Indeed, many business owners use personal and company credit cards to launch their companies and help them succeed.
MERCHANT CASH ADVANCES
When you need to raise capital for your small business quickly, a merchant cash advance or MCA can be a shortcut to funding. A merchant advance is a convenient option for growing your business or sustaining cash flow.
TRADITIONAL FINANCING (SBA LOANS, BANK LOANS, TERM LOANS)
Funding through traditional financing options will be composed of local and community lending institutions. They follow the traditional underwriting criteria and are more for established business owners or business 2+ years in business.
A common tool used by lots and lots of companies as part of a business recovery program, as it can help improve cash flow and also improve working capital. It typically involves a lender giving a business finance that is secured by a piece of equipment.